Wednesday 13 June 2018

Warfare miniatures for sale


Apologies for this brief commercial break!

I have a few Warfare (League of Augsberg) late c17th minis for sale- 64 minis plus two guns (including one large positional gun) and two limbers. These are mint and mostly in the original baggies. List of packs: WLOA2 x 3, WLOA4x2 (1 mini missing), WLOA7, WLOA10, WLOA11, WLOA12, WLOA13, WLOA14, WLOA17, WLOA18 and 2 x Limbers. RRP around 107GBP- I’ll take 65GBP + P&P or swap for 100GBP-worth of minis from the North Star 1672 range or the Front Rank c.17th or WSS ranges. 

I also have 17 dismounted miniatures (below) which I think are dragoons and 15 mounted miniatures which are charging cavalry in hats and mounted command. They are all primed grey with some of the cavalry painted in red tunics. I think there are around GBP80 worth of minis here- I'd either take GBP50 plus postage or swap for GBP80-worth of minis from the North Star 1672 range or the Front Rank c.17th or WSS ranges.  





No comments:

Post a Comment