Thursday 19 May 2022

All the ECW horse

Today chum Ian came around and helped me to sort out all of my ECW cavalry. I say sort- many of the regiments had become mixed up after their last outing (at the Wargames Holiday Centre- three or even four years ago!), and we had to work out what fitted with what. I've recently added three or four new regiments bringing the total to eighteen. You can click on the above image for a closeup. 

Better still, I've recorded a brief YouTube video, below, describing them- I think it is the first I've ever posted. I hope you enjoy it.

On Sunday I'll have the majority of these cavalry and a few infantry, too, at Partizan in Newark. I hope to see some of you there!

3 comments:

  1. Outstanding collection of horse! Looking forward to seeing photos of the game at Partizan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your masses of horse are stunning. I'm alwys happy to see a lot of cavalry on a table.

    ReplyDelete