Tuesday 1 March 2022

Sir Arthur Hesilrigge’s Regiment of Horse

I've recently expanded my regiment of Sir Arthur Hesilrigge’s Regiment of Horse (more famously known as the "London Lobsters") by adding a fourth troop of nine, the ones on the right and below. You can click on the photo to get an expanded view.  Some of these Bicorne Miniatures were painted by David Imrie, but the majority were painted by Shaun McTague and finished by me. The basing, as usual, features my FK&P bases, flocked by chum Ian Notter, tufted by me.

I have unaccountably lost my model of the eponymous Sir Arthur, but that doesn't matter greatly as I plan to replace him with a more heavily armoured version. These are, of course, intended for the Roundway Down game that I'm working towards for Partizan.

In other news, I published the updated book of TtS! medieval army lists yesterday - five new lists, bringing the total to a nice round 120 - if you've previously purchased the lists you will have received a copy or a link, or, if you'd like to buy it, you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment